luni, 4 iulie 2011


     Forced by some tricky events from my recent past , I started to cook. A small step for humanity , a huge one for me. Anyway , I've been cooking already for several times and thanks God , the kitchen is still there , no one died , and for my own private satisfaction I did not managed yet to burn , smoke or destroy the meal I intended :). Yeah , it was nothing heavy there ( rice , potatoes , beans something like this ) but I am quite glad of my first results which were DELICIOUS each time, even if sometimes I had no idea what I was doing there. So , I think this can be really funny ( especially to cut the onion while listening to Gershwin - Rhapsody in blue and dancing same time ) and I think that I will dedicate a lot of time to it from now on. But I have to thank to my future former wife for giving me this opportunity - thank you. And the same for ironing an shirt in 5 minutes with no problem. Thank you dear. 
LE: in order to prevent any complaints from you , my dear, I was not ironic.It is just a simple message: so long..and thank you for the fish.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu