luni, 18 iulie 2011


I noticed today that this page passed 1000 views. Which is totally irrelevant for the big Universe but it makes my a little bit happy. I hope to see one day 100.000 views anyway. So , I would like to use this moment to express my thanks to some persons :

- first is Miruna , who made me put back online this page
- second, Oana , who introduced me to the tai chi group and gave the chance to know some very nice persons and also the possibility to go in the mountains with them ( and make some interesting photos.)
- third , is Scott , because of him I decided to switch from Romanian to English ( and it seems that it was a good idea)
- last , because without this person nothing from here would become real : my (actual/future former ) wife because she is the one who bought me the 55 - 200 lens as a Christmas present ( and it was the most wanted and needed and pleasant one ever ) , she destroyed the old camera so I decided to buy the actual Nikon D3000 which I am still using and also , by dumping me , she gave me a lot of time and space so I can be able to walk all around and to try to become an photographer. Thank you my dear for everything  , and here is no irony. 

And also, thank you to all of you which are passing through the images and my ideas. 
See you again at 100.000 visits :)

2 comentarii: